7/24/12

I'm sitting in the kids section again. The thought of sitting under the grey lights staring at a computer in the adult section was SO not inviting so I walked over to the kids computers. At least there's noise and colors and happiness here. The Jewish kids are very focused. Well all the kids are very focused. Anyhoo, I need more coffee.

Every human being needs something to look forward to. And it has to be something soulful and fulfilling and something that is positive and makes you happy. Like you shouldn't look forward to like killing someone that is not what I'm talking about (gotta always put in these side comments for the crazies, jeez louise, some people's children). So what I've decided is that I'm going to take a couple weeks "off" in December and I'm going to hibernate (which I LOVE doing) and drink lots of coffee and nap and basically read books all day. I just wanna read my heart out. I miss those summers when I was young where me and Preeti would sink our hearts into books so that we could complete our summer reading list at the children's program at the Murrysville library (if you didn't finish your list, you didn't get any stickers or prizes!!!!!! no!!!!!!!! so I HAD to finish my books). It was so fun and inspiring and those were some great happy days. So after working hard surviving, on my profession and on my health for many years now, I've decided to focus and fulfill my heart in a way that I've been longing for for a long time now. I need some titillation.

Feel free to join me for some snoogie this winter :].......