11/29/11

I just love the fact that wherever I go people open up to me and start talking to me about their lives. I noticed people started doing this with me ever since I've been a teenager. Like even now, I'm sitting in Starbucks doing my work at the corner table and the lady sitting at the table in front of me randomly turned around and started talking to me. I did not formally invite this interaction it just happened. For the last twenty minutes, she's been talking to me about her love and sex life. She's even thrown in minute details about the men in her past which frankly I don't remember. But anyway, she continues. I think she needs someone to listen. She was supposed to meet this guy who originally asked her to meet here but then he changed his mind and didn't show up. Jerk. But she goes on. and on. and on.

I'm a good listener. I have some sort of 'invisible sign' like this lady said that attracts people who need someone to listen.

I attract quandary I think.