1/14/12

So last night I went out with a couple friends and got hit on by a nice guy. VERY muscular. He just kept going and going saying things like 'I'm a genie I can do anything for you. What do you want?' or something like that. He had quite a few things to offer but I wasn't interested. I'm kind of a Nani and was a tad uncomfortable with the whole thing. Anyway, the interesting thing is the conversation slowly moved from him hitting on me (like throwing rocks in a pond one after the other, jeez louise) to talking about Catholicism and how effed up it is that the priests damaged so many young children. Yes I kid you not. It turns intellectual/realistic real fast. That's what usually happens with me. It was kinda funny. He had a psychologist friend who knew all the psycho reasons why the priests have done this type of thing and he was explaining it to me. It was sad. But then he wanted my number and wanted to dance and I was like....ummmm....I gotta go check on my friend. She's drunk. We shared a bottle of champagne together. As usual.